I offer individual, couples' and family therapy for general concerns such as depression, anxiety, stress and other wellness issues as well as individual and couple's therapy focusing on relationship concerns and sexual difficulties, including:
- Lack of sexual desire
- Sexual interest differences between partners
- Arousal problems, including erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Orgasmic difficulties such as lack of orgasm, rapid or delayed ejaculation
- Painful intercourse, and other pain related sexual difficulties
- Relationship and/or sexual difficulties related to trauma
- Those considering themselves, or who are considered, sexually unusual
- Gender concerns: Gender Fluidity, Transgender, Gender Dysphoria
- Cancer survivors' sexual difficulties
- Infertility issues that impact sexuality
- Peri- and post-menopausal sexual difficulties
- Problematic sexual behavior ("sex addiction")
- Internet misuse
- Problematic sexual interests
- Healing after an affair
- LGBTQI concerns
- Alternative sexual lifestyles, such as polyamory
- Kink aware therapist
Available Services Include:
- Consultation Services
- Individual, couples' and family therapy for relationship concerns, and sexual distress or dysfunction
- Alternative sexual lifestyle consultations
- Relationship Intensives: a 5 day or 10 day therapy program.
- Mind-body Couples' Retreats, in idyllic settings, where Eastern elements such as Thai Yoga Massage and the practices of relationship wisdom intertwine to enhance relationships.
- Educational seminars and workshops for professionals including clinicians, physicians, nurses, physical therapists and other allied health professionals.
- Supervision for professionals seeking certification as an AASECT certified sexuality counselor or sex therapist.
If interested in meeting Linda Weiner, please fill out this form and email it to email@example.com